Sunday, April 6, 2008

Baby's been moving

well it's offical i feel like there is life inside of me. i have been able to feel baby moving in there and it sure feels good. i already am huge even though i am not even half way i feel like there is twins in there. the ultra sound will be in about three more weeks so yea. i had my family up this weekend during conference we had a BBQ on Sunday at my place. heather and tyler have been moving all weekend into there new town house. but because i'm prego i wasn't much help and was pretty sick anyways. aidan has started his new schedule and i have been having a hard time adjusting to his being gone so late at night. not only am i counting down the days to to baby but that's when i will get to quit my job. i've never understood how a mother would choose to work instead of being a full time mom. unless of course out of necessity. i hate working and would love to take care of my kids all day. well i need to down load some new pics to the computer but they are all of yoda so i haven't been in to much of a hurry. well life has been going well.

2 comments:

Erica Jessop said...

Yay you finally got it set up! Put up more pics plllleeeaaassee! Well I will probably talk to today unless you are too busy selling sod

Mike and Amber said...

Hey, I heard the news from Erica! Congratulations!!! So excited to hear how the ultrasound goes!