Sunday, August 24, 2008

aidan got tagged

aidan's friend karl tagged him so i made him answer the questions. he thought it was silly but you do what the wife says.


Attached or Single: Attached...
Best Friend: Yoda Bear:)
Cake or Pie: Apple Crisp
Day of Choice: Days off!
Essential Item: Definitely toilet paper:(
Favorite Color: Green
Gummy Bears or Worms: Swedish fish (yum)
Hometown: Richfield
Favorite Indulgence: Tickles from Racquel:)
January or July: January it's my birthday!!
Kids: One Dog, One Angel and One on the way.
Life isn't Complete Without: Loosing a finger<:( Marriage Date: August 14, 2004
Number of Bothers and sisters: One Brother and three sisters.
Oranges or Apples: Oranges (the chocolate kind)
Phobias: "Fear is the mind killer"
Quote: Frodo:"Go back, Sam! I'm going to Mordor alone."
Sam: "Of course you are and I"m coming with you!" -Lord of the Rings.
Reasons to Smile: September 11th , Hopefully.....
Season of Choice: Summer
Tag 3 People: Ashley, Erin and Don
Unknown Fact About Me: I'm a numismatic
Vegetable: Tomato... Or is that a fruit?
Worst Habit: Hiding Candy... I wouldn't tell you anyways.
X-Ray or Ultrasound: X-ray
Your Favorite Food: Cheap Mexican!
Zodiac: Semaphore N&D

so there you have it. if you have any questions please take it up with aidan.

2 comments:

Erin Brady said...

Wow...I learned a lot about Aidan. He's kind-of weird. ;p

kim and ned said...

I'll call you soon. I actually would have called before now, but I didn't know when your due date was (I didn't want to bug you while you were in labor or something). My parents and Ned's parents are coming tomorrow so we are going to be more than a little busy. Anyway, talk to you soon!