Thursday, March 5, 2009

6 month update

so the bridge man will be 6 months on the 8th! wow time really flies. he had his well baby check up today and he is now 26 inches long and 19.8 pounds. he is my big boy! we also got the ok to move to rice cereal! i was so excited that i fed him some right when we got home. he loved it! my little chunk. i only made a little to start out because i wasn't sure but he ate it right up and started crying until i gave him a little more! (he apparently takes after me in the loving food department) he is also showing a lot of signs that he will be crawling soon! my baby is growing up so fast.

5 comments:

Erica Jessop said...

we started Bay last week and she did the same thing she would cry until we gave her more that is so funny, and he is ready for a forward facing carseat haha that is hilarious!!!

Natalie said...

Now we just need some new pics of the little guy!

Erin Brady said...

Oh, Bridger. What a cute little guy. I still can't believe he's almost 6 months old. Sheesh. Don't you wish that you could keep him the way he is forever?

Noah, Nikki and Tristan said...

Oh my gosh! He is only four pounds less than Tristan, I wish I could get my little guy to eat more, he is only in the 10th percentile for weight! Definitely takes after his Dad! So I would love to get together and I agree with Natalie I want to see some pics of the little stud muffin.

alli taggart said...

isn't it funny how they gobble up that glue? (at least until they have tried anything else)