Saturday, April 4, 2009

trouble...trouble





the bridge man in now into everything! yes that's right he is crawling (has been for the past 2 1/2 weeks) and he is into every thing! the good news though is that we are moving to a place that has carpet. that should be a bit easier on the little guy! we are moving to payson and we are really excited! we are still renting however =( but it will be a major upgrade from where we are now! yay no umbrella an the wall. anyhoo i'll post some pictures when we get there!

7 comments:

Shy said...

Yay! that is so exciting :) I have mixed feelings about moving...I like to clean up and out, but I HATE packing!!! That's what we've been doing for the last week. (or shall I say what Scottie's been doing!) Gotta love it :)

alli taggart said...

little sneaky boy.
p.s. you can't move yet!
p.p.s okay, I guess you can if you already have somewhere to go.

Erica Jessop said...

Excuse me why have I not heard of this, and why do you never answer your phone!!!! CALL ME

Katie and Tyler said...

He's getting so big:) Good luck with the move.

Rebecca and Ryan Withers said...

No i didn't sale yours i am going to bring it to you silly! yes i know you moved to payson right? and YES i go yard sale-ing!!! Springville and mapleton is like the capital of yard sales in utah!! there are like at least 30 every saturday here!!

Racquel & Aidan Goodwin said...

Aidan i don't think we will make it home before you leave for work. hopefully i do but i don't think so! i do have a key so no worries. Easter was a lot of fun and we really missed you! love ya.

Erin Brady said...

How did your move go? I'm sorry we couldn't help. We should have come down on a weekend and helped you pack and clean. I'm glad that Bridger is crawling, he was really close when I last saw him. Good luck.