Saturday, June 6, 2009

wedding cakes!

alrighty my two sister are getting married so we have decided to make their wedding cakes! well we have never made a wedding cake before... so we decided to do a practice cake. it was so much fun and we got really creative. and just remember these are practice!






so after we were done decorating and redecorating the cake we went outside for a bbq! in the mean time yoda decided to give us his version of how we should decorate the cake!



and yes he was very sick afterwards =(





































7 comments:

alli taggart said...

impressive!
my vote is the third cake.

Shy said...

I like the 2nd and 3rd cake...I can't believe Yoda waited to long to join in! If I would have been there I probably would have "helped by the first or second design!!! :)

kim and ned said...

nice cakes. I liked Yoda's too, but yours were far better. Sorry Yoda!

Rademacher's said...

I love your cakes... I am taking the Wilton cake classes right now. I am on the last class. I love it..
Good work!!

Natalie said...

Wow those are awesome! I also like the 2nd and 3rd. Or Yoda's version. ;)

Noah, Nikki and Tristan said...

That is so cool, I can't believe that is the first time you have made a wedding cake. There are so beautiful!

Erin Brady said...

Gorgeous cakes! I'm impressed.