Friday, February 5, 2010

another fun day of photos

ok so i'm sorry if your sick of pictures but it's what i've been up too lately and hey it's my blog right? anyhoo my sister and i decided to get some pics of her boys and bridger and they turned out so cute! these are just a few of them but it however was hard to pick! oh and someone asked what kinda camera i got... it's a nicon d 3000 and it's a lot of fun! i'm thinking about getting photo shop so if anyone out there can give me some lessons on how to work it that would be great! also if anyone want some free pics i can shoot ya anytime just let me know.







This is i think my all time favorite picture i just love it! the three boys running poor bridger just trying to keep up!












1 comments:

Ashley said...

Great pictures! I just checked out books from the library to learn Photoshop, and that was very helpful. You should hone your photography skills and go pro! One of my favorite photographers is nicolehill.blogspot.com She has some great classes that she does in Utah and other areas, and also has a Photo101 book that is excellent, and easy to understand. (They have a photoshop one too, I don't have it but I'm sure it is fabulous.) You should check her out! Tell me what you think!