Friday, September 5, 2008

Ella Adison, My Little Angel

This is a blanket her aunts made for her and it is what she was buried with to keep warm.
this is the only big expensive gift i'll ever be able to buy for her and i made sure it was perfect.
it was amazing how giving others are in a time of need we felt so loved by so many.
aidan was my strength during this time and yoda bear helped to fill in the hollowness i felt and helped me to get up out of bed every morning. he will always be special to us.

this is me holding my little girl in the hospital i only got to have her in my arms for such a short time but i'm glad i did have that opportunity. she is the most beautiful thing i have ever seen.
i'm sorry if this blog bother some people. i however have been thinking a lot about my first child since this is about the time in my 1st pregnancy that we lost her. i am putting up some pictures of things that have a special place in my heart that remind me of her. then next week i'll hopefully get to put up some really cute pictures of her bother. but she'll never be forgotten or replaced.

3 comments:

kim and ned said...

Racquel, you are the most amazing person in the entire world. You are so strong. Ella is lucky to have you as a mom. And I'm so feel honored to have you as a friend.
It was great to talk to you today.

Erin Brady said...

I'm glad that you posted. It only makes sense that you'd be thinking of her right now. And I'm glad that Aidan and Yoda bear are there for you. You only have 2 days until you get to see your new little boy! Hopefully all the pain will be replaced with joy.

Katie and Tyler said...

I'm sure that this is such a bitter-sweet time in your life. I'm sure Ella is so excited for you to meet her little brother, and I bet you can't wait!