Friday, January 30, 2009

High School Tag

1. Did you date someone in high school? yes, derek and gary the fairy :)

2. What kind of car did you drive? Audi

3. Did you pass your driver's license test the first time? sure did!

4. Were you a party animal? nope i was boring.

5. Were you considered a flirt? yep

6. Were you in band, orchestra, or choir? choir but i got benched because i was such a bad singer lol!

7. Were you a nerd? still am!

8.Were You on any Varsity Teams? yes, volleyball, softball and track

9. Did you ever get suspended or expelled? nope

10. What is Question 10? ........

11. Who were your favorite teachers? Mrs. Burr all the way!

12. Where did you sit at lunch? in my car on main st.

13. School mascot: wolves

14. School colors: blue and crimson

15. Did you go to homecoming and who with? chad w. and chett h.

16. If you could go back and do it again, would you? no way! well maybe just the sports and the rockin hot body!

17. What do you remember most about graduation? I did the pledge of allegiance. stying up all night and then going on the church history trip (it was way fun).

18. Where did you go on Senior Skip Day? um i think we had a dinner at the black hawk?

19. Were you in any clubs? FFA!

20. Have you gained weight since then? :( sure have :(

21. Who was your prom date? chandler

22. Are you planning on going to your 10 year reunion? not so much.

23. Did you have a job while in high school? nope but after i graduated i drove tractor for the turf farm!

24. Worst class? anything math related.

25.Favorite class? college english! (as you can tell those skills have faded)

I TAG, Heather, Erica, Chyanne, Natalie, Kim, Ashley and anybody else who wants to do it!!!

4 comments:

Natalie said...

That was fun to read. I think a trip down memory lane will be fun - I'll try to do it in the next few day!

Erin Brady said...

I learned a lot about you, Rocket. I'm pretty sure you were a lot cooler than me in high school.

Ashley said...

Raquel...This is Ashley (Burr). I was thrilled to find your blog. Your baby is beautiful. I hope all is well with your family.

Ashley said...

Hey Racquel, I think you're funny. I might come to Utah in June... we'll see though... I'm really poor!