Tuesday, January 20, 2009

The month of the big 30

Aidan turned thirty this month. he requested brownies and stroganoff for his birthday dinner. then he had to go to work. However the night before we had my sister Heather babysit and went to Ruby River for dinner and then the mall to buy Aidan some new shoes. It sure was nice not to have to lug around (what feels like) a 50lb carrier.


Thirty candles sure put out a lot of smoke.


This picture is when Aidan dressed Bridger all by himself. When he brought him out looking like this he said Bridger was going to join a boy band! He just likes to tease me. (a lot)


Then last but not least this is the Bridgers only toy we can not stop Yoda from attacking. We keep putting the bear away and when we are not home or in a different room Yoda pulls him out and attacks it until he gets tired and just falls asleep on top of the bear. I think he thinks it's another dog and they are best friends.

4 comments:

Erin Brady said...

I thought Bridger looked cute, like a dapper, turn of the century paper boy. All he needs is a hat. But, now that you mention it, it is sort-of boy band style. Aidan's a geezer. And Yoda has short dog's disease, but it's really cute.

kim and ned said...

Happy Birthday, Aidan. The big three-oh! WOW.

Natalie said...

I like the pics. That's hilarious about Yoda and the bear. I had a bear when I was a baby that my dog would chew the ear off of. My mom must have sewn it back on 10 times.

Jared said...

WHOA! 30! I didn't know you married an old man? :) It's all down hill after 30. Remember my 30th B-day? I've never been right since.