Thursday, September 10, 2009

1 year old!

my little boy is now one! i can't believe how fast time goes. we had a little party on his birthday. i made the cake it is an inchworm. it turned out really cute and was really simple to make. we also had a small cake for bridger to dig into however he fell asleep 10 min before his party started and we had to wake him up so he wasn't really in the mood to make a mess. anyhoo it was a lot of fun.
these are the only pics i have of the cake i forgot to get some pics of it before we ate it oops.



3 comments:

kim and ned said...

Happy Bithday, Bridge-man! I'm embarrassed that he's one and I still haven't met him. I'm a pathetic friend, Racquel. I'm sorry.

Erica Jessop said...

Happy Birthday Bridger Man! How come you don't have more pics? More pics please kisses Bridge from Auntie Erica

Natalie said...

Happy birthday Bridger! What a lucky boy to have a mom who can make such cool cakes!