Monday, September 28, 2009

tea party

this is just my favorite pic of the little guy! he is starting to look like a little boy now =(
bridger and i were invited to the goodwin auntie tea party this last weekend and it was a lot of fun! we all wore our favorite hats and bridger wore his dads hat i just put a flower in it to make it look cute. he is such a cutie he loves to where this hat i think it's cuz he sees his daddy in it!

the party was very beautiful and very very yummy!

this was out amazing host auntie erin! thank you for the invite erin we had so much fun.


and here is me and bugsly in our hats.







3 comments:

kim and ned said...

That looks so fun. Erin is so clever. You look really cute in your hat, Racquel.

Erica Jessop said...

yeah more pictures you slacker!!! he looks so old!!!???? more picture please for auntie erica

Erin Brady said...

This makes me happy. I'm glad that you liked it, and that you guys came! I love the pictures!