Friday, March 5, 2010

Great Idea!

ok so i've decided that i'm going to make a blog about photography! however it will be a fun blog and a shared blog for anyone to do. here's how it will work i'll put out a theme for every two weeks and that theme is what you and myself can take photo's of. it could be anything like windows, love, self portrait and your interpretation. then you send them to me and i can post them on the blog! it's obviously a blog for amateurs but that's ok. it's supposed to be just for fun but also so we can get an eye for photography. so anyone can do it no matter what kinda camera or skill level. we could even do spotlights and stuff etc. but here is the deal i need to think of a name for it before i can do it soooo..... all you creative friends and family please post your suggestions! thanks

3 comments:

Shy said...

good idea! Can't wait! I'm no good at names, but I will think on it.

Erica Jessop said...

Well look at you being all creative and smart I am super excited, I kinda lost my excitement for photography with winter so this will bring it back!!

Erica Jessop said...

I will think on the name to I am not creative either when it comes to that...