Tuesday, April 20, 2010

the tulip festival!

ok sorry about another blog with a billion pictures but i take so many now and i just love them they capture so much fun! we went to the tulip festival at thanksgiving point. it was a lot of fun!
this is bridger rolling down the hill (which he started doing all by himself we didn't show him how)

he just had to sit under the tree even though it was poking into his head!
my little guy is such a blessing he just loves life!
he might take after me....but just a little!
we watched this helicopter practice getting water in his bucket.
Aidan is an amazing father!

my three wonderful boys!


4 comments:

kim and ned said...

Awesome picture, Racquel. I was telling Ned I wanted to go to the Tulip Festival and he looked at me like I was crazy. Was it so awesomely beautiful?

dan said...

cute family Racquel. the music is a little scary though

Erica Jessop said...

awwww those were so cute! You do AWESOME at taking pictures! Very impressed my dear!

Aubrey said...

Love the pictures! I can't believe how fast Bridger is growing up . . . He is uncommonly cute! Can I please have a picture of Bridger for my house. I have Adelei and Brynnleigh, so I need the Nephews now. I will call you and bug you about it later... Then I'll bug Aidan because he loves it when I call:)