Wednesday, April 7, 2010

Sunny St. George and a Snowy Easter!

so we have been having snow storms in april! on easter i looked out my window and we had a whole bunch of snow on the ground! i decided i'd had it!!!!! so i talked aidan in to going down to st. george and i booked us a motel and we headed off the next day....it was sooo worth it even though we stayed only one night. we went up to snowfall canyon and hiked for a little and then played in the red sand dunes, which bridger loved doing.



this is bridger by his first ever palm tree! this actually was bridger's first ever family vacation and he did so good!

i made sure i booked a motel with a heated pool! bridger is such a water baby he did not want to get out even when he was freezing.


the easter bunny brought him a kite and we were able to go to a park and use it....but only in st george!
this is bridger getting to fly it all by himself!
due to the 3-4 inches of snow on the ground the easter bunny had to hide the eggs inside. bridger had a lot of fun but didn't want to put them in the basket...he preferred smashing them
against each other.
he did however really like his easter basket!
heather my sister brought over her two boys and they all colored easter eggs. they all had a lot of fun even though bridger was more of a terror rather than a helper, but i wouldn't have it any other way!


3 comments:

Erica Jessop said...

So I was SURE I had commented on the Ella post SO SO SO sorry for not! Your post was written so beautifully and touched my heart! My heart was broken into a million pieces the day that she left this earth too! I love you so much, and to see that happen to you was heart wrenching. I am excited for the day that our little girls can finally play together...do you think that they will be best friends like us? You are made to be a mother and it is so fun seeing you do all the fun holiday stuff and all that comes with it!! It makes me so very happy;)
did you get the picture that I sent you with the shadow? Love the Easter pics Bridger is a no longer a baby thats for sure haha!

kim and ned said...

So fun! I wish we went to St. George instead of freezing in the snow! Bridger is getting so big. He's looks so cute!!

Erin Brady said...

Looks like you had a fun time in St. George and during Easter! I'm jealous, I want to go to some place sunny and swim and fly a kite. Can't wait for this snow to pass...