Saturday, July 10, 2010

flaby flab go away!

ok so i have the most difficult time working out! i always have some excuse for not doing it such as there are snakes on the road (i saw 3 in the length of a football field) i can't afford to get a gym pass or buy that expensive video, or it's just to far to travel and i don't have a babysitter! but i have no excuses anymore i just found this website and did a full one hour boot camp video FREE! i loved it! i can do it in my own home and watch bridger at the same time and nobody can see my flab flabbing around and did i mention it's FREE! i also put it up here cause usually i'm better at doing things when i have it in writing and i thought maybe you guys might like it too! anyhoo here is the link!

http://www.exercisetv.tv/workout-videos/

2 comments:

Erica Jessop said...

HAHA snakes in the road REALLY Quel!? Oh my dear friend I love ya, I will have to check it out! You get smaller as I get bigger k!

Erin Brady said...

Go Raquel!! You are not alone. I have a hard time working out, too! We bought an expensive gym membership, which I've hardly used, and recently, when I do go & take LiLi to their daycare, she picks up something from there. It sucks. I just might have to try this.