Saturday, July 31, 2010

A zebra wedding cake!

we just made another wedding cake and yes this is exactly what the girl wanted she sent us a picture and what she wanted for colors! this cake turned out amazing i loved it! and it does look a little slanted on the pictures but wasn't so i think it was my skills as photographer!
this is karissa she even came down for a day and helped!

tara cutting out the stripes
this is us at the place with our final product! it was so much fun we love making them!

i'll have to post more pics soon of all the fun we had the week we where at my parents!

6 comments:

Ashley said...

That cake is AWESOME. I smell by the way... SO sorry I missed your calls and haven't called you back! I saved your number though.... so I will!

Rademacher's said...

YOu guys rock!!! I wanna come and play.. I wish we lived closer and you could help me with my skills.. It's been a year since I have made a cake and I really wanna do something soon..

Erica Jessop said...

SOOOOOOO cute my cake was so dumb at my wedding that is adorable good work guys!!

kim and ned said...

Nice cake! You guys are amazingly talented!!

Erin Brady said...

Wow. You guys are amazing. You just keep getting better and better!

Natalie said...

I love it! I wish I was getting married again (haha) just so you could make me a cake. :)