Thursday, March 31, 2011

fun pics!

just some pictures we have taken over the last week. can't believe we have had Gracie for over a week now =) aunt tara

cute over sized bow on her head =)
this is a size comparison of the two cuties.
bridger has been having a lot of fun with dad being home and helping with sister.

it's bath time and wow i sure have a long road to loose all the weight i gained...at least i didn't get as heavy as i did with the first two.
teddy bear that bridger and aidan made for gracie and build-a-bear.
and a picture of my little goof ball i just love my babies more and more every day =)

2 comments:

Erica Jessop said...

That last picture made me laugh out loud Bridger is so silly!! You look GORGEOUS!! The weight will come off no worries there I think you will be plenty busy with those two;) Keep the pictures and posts coming lots and lots PLEASE!:)

Katie and Tyler said...

I love the pictures! Congrats on your new little one, she is beautiful:)