Thursday, July 24, 2008

Bear Lake Vacation

Gavin and Akasha just floating
Grandma Pickett
Misty, Me (i'm a chunk) and Karissa
Grandpa, Tyler and the Kids

Karissa getting splashed

Aidan Lounging
bear lake was a lot of fun. we rented a cabin that was up on the hill and we had a beautiful view of the lake from the deck. it was a lot of fun. we spent a lot of time at the lake just hanging out. we also went to the pickleville playhouse to a western mellow drama and not only did the kids love it the adults had fun booing and hissing too. we tried to go to the cave that is up in idaho and drove all the way to find out it was a two hour wait and decided to just go back to the lake. no worries we made sure we got a famous raspberry shake yummy. it was a lot of fun hanging out with the family and playing games and talking. we are going to try and plan something for next year even if it is just camping we want to get back together again.


4 comments:

kim and ned said...

We love Bear Lake. My family goes every year. We always look forward to that trip. We are going in 2 weeks. Looking at your blog really got me excited to go.

Erica Jessop said...

I think you just inspired us to go this weekend! Its kinda crazy that I have been living in Logan and never have ever gone! Why didn't you call me you stink face!

Shy said...

Quel! Just so you know...I do get your comments. I just have a setting so that I have to publish the comments myself....that way I don't miss any of them in case they are put on an old post! Oh, I drove by redmond last weekend...twice!!!

Erin Brady said...

I love the pictures! Even though I heard about the trip first hand, and knew that you guys had fun, the pictures really added to everything.