Thursday, July 10, 2008

Our Date

So now that i'm really really pregnant i swear i can't get enough food. i do not feel full it doesn't matter how much i eat. anyways aidan and i went on a date last night it was soo much fun and it's been a while since we went out and did something together in public. he took me to dinner and i wanted country fried steak so we went to this dive of a restaurant and i got my steak. however i ate everything including most of aidan's meal. the waitress even brought me another salad because she accidental took my first that i was still working on. well after dinner we went up to cascade golf course and did some miniature golfing. i would like to say that i won. even with all of aidan cheating i still won. i had a blast. we didn't want the night to end so we decided that getting a shake would be a good idea and go figure it was(a good idea). i was a little upset because we should have taken the camera so i could have posted some photos but what can ya do.

4 comments:

kim and ned said...

sounds awesome. I'm glad you guys got to spend some time together. It would have been a whole lot better if Ned and I would have gone with you though. ;) Can't wait to see you, Racquel!

Erica Jessop said...

My appetite has been INSANE lately too! Enjoy it now, because soon we will have to be dieting! UUGGGHHH!

Erin Brady said...

Fun date. I think it's awesome that you put my brother in his place with miniature golfing! How does it feel to be beaten by a girl, Aidan?? hahahahahah!

Shy said...

Quel!

I'm glad we have found each other again after all this time! Sounds like a fun day and can't wait to do a fun double on of these days!!!