Thursday, July 3, 2008

my hero

Well my honey bunny who spends countless hours play WOW (world of war craft) as seen in the picture above was able to fix the swamp cooler. so to all my worried fans out there, that i'm sure were very concerned about my comfort and well being, can rest assured that i am finally able to come to a cool home. my puppy is also very great full to aidan for accomplishing this feat and likes to lay under the cool air in the hallway making a small road block for a big mama bear like me to have to navigate around. he think he owns the place and can get very demanding of his time and space. it will be interesting when baby gets here and he has to take a back seat. i just hope that he doesn't feel like lady did on "lady and the tramp" and run away from home and eat a lot of spaghetti. well that reminds me we still have not come up with a name. honestly we haven't really been trying too hard to find one but if anyone has some ideas let me know because we are running out of time. i will also have to post some pictures of baby's nursery when it gets all set up. our little boy will be in a lovely girl nursery for the first year of his life. oh well what can ya do. well i'd better run.

2 comments:

kim and ned said...

I found you on Erin's blog. I'm glad you have air conditioning. We still don't. I'm sweltering in this heat. In fact, the other day we were so hot, we ran through the sprinkles at a park to cool down. I tried to call you last weekend because we were up there, but I wasn't sure if I had the right number and didn't dare leave a message, because it didn't say, "this is Racquel." I'm lame. does your number end 9794?

Erin Brady said...

I'm glad that your ac is fixed--just in time for the 4th of July weekend. Good job Aidan-head!!