Sunday, July 13, 2008

i need baby names

so aidan and i have really done pretty much nothing to get ready for this baby. i'm sure this has been out of fear of getting attached and then loosing so much again it's just easier not to think about it. but now that i have started thinking about it there is only two months left and if this baby makes it home we are soo not prepared. I'M FREAKING OUT! so here is the deal to all my friends out there (i think there's about four) i have finally sat down and looked at boy names. i've made a list and went over it with aidan and i just wanted you to look over them and tell me what ones ya like or if ya have any suggestions that would be great too. so here i go.
Parker
Peyton
Jesse
Carter
Camden
Holden
Tate
Tayton
Paxton
Ryland
and Stoner

Ha Ha just kidding about the last one. but i did seriously find it on the web sight. who honestly would name their child that. with ella we actually had about three names we liked and then when um she was born but not really born we picked two of them so it was easy. this time we have no idea. also if you could all pray that baby will come a few weeks early and healthy that would be nice too. well put on your thinking caps and get to work with the task i have now assigned you. thanks.

3 comments:

kim and ned said...

I'm so sorry I didn't get to see you this weekend. Ned had me running all over on Friday getting ready for his concert. On Saturday, he wanted to go look for an apartment, and wouldn't let me do anything else (he is REALLY looking forward to moving). I was so disappointed not to be able to see you. Okay names....I love the name Tate. I can imagine a little Aidan running around named Tate.

Shy said...

Hmmmm....I really like Paxton Parker....It's got illiteration (do you remember that term from our poetry class?) ha ha! Plus it has an x in it and that's cool, and parker is my mission president's last name, so I like that too! Just wanted you to know there is method to my madness! Hope to see you soon!

Erin Brady said...

Don't do Jesse, everyone will think of the guy off of Full House. That's the only one I really object to. I can see the other names working